Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Anne Harwell art sale - buy one, get one FREE!!


Second post in one day...it must be special (and it is!). I just discovered that one of my favorite Etsy artists, annechovie (Anne Harwell) is having a jaw-dropping sale. If you enjoyed any of her art that I featured in this Friday's Fabulous Finds, you'll want to get over to her Etsy shop. She's having a buy-1-get-1-free sale on her entire inventory. I, of course, had to purchase some notecards (featuring chairs, of course) before even posting this. :-) I may go back at some point and purchase a few prints, too. This one's my favorite. Just thought you bargain-hunters who appreciate beautiful art might like to know!

By the way, Anne's blog is also one of my favorites. Be sure to stop by when you get a moment - she has a love both for art and design that really appeals to me.