Sunday, February 24, 2008

affordable and beautiful chandeliers

I'm currently working on re-doing my dining room, but I have an interesting dilemma. It's technically a living room that I am currently using as a dining room, which means there is no overhead lighting whatsoever. To give it that proper dining room look, it really needs a chandelier. If budget were no object, I'd simply hire an electrician to come out and wire it for a chandelier. Since I'm short on funds, though - which is nothing new - I've been researching non-electric chandeliers that hold good old-fashioned candles. I've been loving what I've found and decided to share some of them with you. The best part is that almost everything I've pictured below is under $50! (For price and details, click on the photos.)













...and then I got a little distracted and started finding other kinds of chandeliers...on pillows, walls, and curtains...

6 comments:

  1. Who knew that there were so many kinds of candle chandeliers? I especially like the black wrought iron one (you knew I would) but what about that one with the multi-colored glass pendants? Wow! C's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the one with the multi-colored glass pendants! Hope you're feeling better...

    xxoo

    Shauntelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot thank you enough for this!!! It is a true delight to find someone who understands a ladies "inner fabulousness"...yet on a restrictive budget! Your blog is simple to use, and completely honest! I have searched everywhere to replace my non electric chandelier, almost lost hope, then found your style choices! Brava Daughling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I love these ideas. I'm a little late, so some of them are no longer available, but I found one I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone tell me detailson where I can find that first chandelier-when I click on it it brings up the one below....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found this site! I'm so thrilled! Thanks for the ideas. You're awesome. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)