Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday's Fab Finds that (hopefully) make you smile!

This week's finds are truly fabulous. (As if they aren't always?!) It's a random collection of colorful artwork, accessories, and paper products that bring a smile to my face. As always, I find myself amazed at the endless talent and creativity to be found on Etsy. Each one of these shops blew me away with their artistry...and I really mean it when I recommend checking out the complete inventories of these shops.


moving announcements by niftypear

branches, framed original watercolor, by ajkstudio



purple iris, original watercolor by ajkstudio


magnolia, original watercolor by ajkstudio

I hope these finds make you smile like they did me. (I can use smiles right now since I'm feeling a bit under the weather.) I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I'll be back next week with some redesign pics and an interview with KA Compson, my pick for July's Artist of the Month!

6 comments:

  1. wow i love the magnolia in particular, just perfect for my pallette and seeing as I am looking for something for the wall above new sofas particularly relevant to me at the moment

    great inspiration here again, has got me thinking, thanks

    hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, putting these Fab Finds together for us even when you're not feeling your best. Hang in there. I hope you're better soon! -Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love all your finds, but the jade necklace is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those moving announcements and love even more that I see the designer's local! I have a feeling I'll be shopping in her Etsy shop very, very soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just popped by to say thanks for your message, you are too sweet

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds - that purse is very smile worthy!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)