Friday, July 25, 2008

Beach-Inspired Fabulous Finds Part II

More beach-inspired fabulous finds today...these are colorful and retro-ish...playful and fun...enjoy!




I love the vintage Hawaiian look of these pillows...they'd be so fun in a sunroom or bedroom for the summer time. One-of-a-kind pillows made by Paniolo in Hood River, Oregon.




Red Crab Notecards, set of 3



Red crab notecards. Why not? They're cute, whimsical, and simple...and make me smile. The essence of summertime and the beach. These are also by Pink Bathtub Designs (I featured their collage yesterday).




Chicago vintage travel poster pendant necklace
This pendant has a different vintage Chicago travel poster on each side. Just look at those colors! Look at the fabulous image! How fun is this? By ArtsNcharms.


Infant Gift Set with crabs


Let's all "ooh" and "ahh" together, shall we? Look at the sweet crab appliques on this set! Any baby would be off to the beach in style in this cutie. By Bebebrent.



Nausett Beach Charm Bracelet

I have just one word for this bracelet: Yummy. And yes. A bracelet can be described as yummy. Thanks for asking. By new Etsy shop Hillborne.

I'll see you all on Monday, when I'll (hopefully) have lots of pics to share from my Antiquing Adventures in Astoria! Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. So, so cute. I love the little baby outfit and hat. Perfect for a day at the beach.
    Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. goregous bracelet.. Love love love it :)
    Have a good weekend at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! i especially love the crab notecards and the charm bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *just* "favorited" the hula girl pillow (the orange one) last week! She (or one of her little friends) may be shimmying her way to the shore house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those crab notecards!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)