Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Finds - Valentine's Day

This week, it's all mushy and pink and hearts and girly. Valentine's Day is just around the corner, but there's still time to order some handmade decor, cards, or gifts for the big day. Here are some of my favorites from Etsy for "heart" day:



This table runner by Annie K Designs is both chic and cute. We're usually pretty focused on the color red on February 14, so it's fun to have something in a couple of shades pink instead.



I love the simplicity of this "Happy Valentine's Day" banner by Paper Farrago. And for my scrapbooking friends, check out the wealth of other paper goods they offer! It's pretty amazing.



Check out this cute gift set of four felt cupcakes, made by Robin's Egg Pink. Why felt cupcakes, you ask? Because they're just so flippin' cute, I answer! Be sure to also look at this gift set which includes the cupcakes pictured above, plus a child's apron! It is adorable.


Why order roses when you could have this adorable button bouquet by butterfly mosaics? I love flowers, but I've always been equally in love with the idea of bouquets made out of unconventional items. It's quirky and fun.






This is a charming set of vintage-reproduction stickers from candyconnection22...you get four each of the designs pictured. Attach them to gifts, use them to make cards, or add them to your scrapbook pages. Super cute. My scrapbooking friends definitely need to browse through all the other scrapbooking supplies they offer, too!

"Key to my heart" gift tags, made by kibbles. Just look at 'em! A cute and simple tag. Great for gifts, or use them as cards. Kibbles has a whole variety of fun tags to look at.

Funny Valentine card and Love Bug card, both by Squeedles. These make me smile!

1 comment:

  1. You have some great unique gifts, I always admire that most when it comes to Valentines Day and saying "I Love You".I work with Dove and they are having this contest that’s called “Expressions of Love” where you could win a 5.58cts. “Baby’s Breath Diamond Necklace” just by showing the unique way you say I love you. Be sure to check it out @ http://www.mydovechocolate.com You can also get some delicious My Dove chocolates personalized for that special Valentine's day! What are you planning on doing for the day of love this year?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)