Monday, March 10, 2008

Interior Redesign - Before & After

Here's a recent interior redesign I completed. It was fun because even though I gave the homeowner a list of suggested accessories & lighting she could purchase, this entire makeover was completed using things she already owned. (I was intending to post a lot more photos of this, but for some reason I keep getting an error message from Blogger when I try to upload more photos. So, I'll add them later as soon as Blogger lets me.)

We started in the master bedroom. The furniture placement was already ideal, so we just worked on accessorizing and bringing in some color. The homeowner loves red, so we were able to incorporate it using things from other rooms or from storage.

master bedroom before redesign...

after redesign...

office space (in the bedroom) before redesign...

office space after...
Not bad for a no-money makeover! I can't wait to show you a few more photos of this bedroom, as well as some pics from when we moved on to the living room. This will have to whet your appetitie for now. :-) For more info on my interior redesign services, check out my website.

1 comment:

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)