Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Very Good Day

Today was a good day. *sigh* A very good day. I just returned from a morning of much-needed retail therapy. I spent part of my morning at Crate & Barrel where I bought several plates from this set, which I first spotted on the Hostess With the Mostess blog...


image via Hostess With the Mostess

...and three cute little Lucy vases...all of which are inspiring the theme for a little brunch I'm planning for a few friends around Mother's Day. So needless to say, I was already having a great day...






Then, I discovered - quite to my surprise and delight - that one of my favorite blogs in the whole world did a feature on one of my parties!! Yep, that's right - Hostess With the Mostess - which is a daily read for me - and helped inspire this morning's retail therapy - included pics from the party I threw for my daughter's 3rd birthday in her feature about parties for kids. Remember the one with the Elmo theme, which I posted about here? See her cute photo collage of my pics above, and check out her article! Thanks so much for the shout-out, HWTM! I am so honored!!

1 comment:

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)