Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Finds - Black & White

Happy Friday! Today I'm feeling inspired to bring you a collection of black & white items from Etsy. I chose only the things I truly love and would really, really like to own myself. (In fact, if anyone wants any gift ideas for me...let's just say...each of these posts would do the trick!) I tried to stick to three artists, but couldn't do it today...so below you'll find a collection of five. Be sure to check out the other items in each of these artists' stores, too.


1. "You Are Some Kindo Special" card by thecraftpantry. This is one of those cards that would be really fun to send to a friend unexpectedly. I love everything available at thecraftpantry - check out her greeting cards and also her wide selection of cute market totes - grocery shop in style while helping to take care of the environment at the same time!







2. Cushion cover - black block floral on cream, by quiltification. I like the graphic nature of this pillow - it could work in a modern setting, or add some punch to a traditional one. It would also look great on the bed in a neutral bedroom. It is affordable, and I really like the wide variety of graphic print pillow covers that quiltification offers.







3. Black & white damask hobo bag - I post this in fear and trembling, should any of you buy this bag before I can! I just love it, what can I say? But, for a lighthearted replacement, also in black and white, I might spring for this bag. There are a lot of purses to be found on Etsy, but there's something about the individual sort of style at revolutionoftheheart that just makes them my favorite.


4. "Elegant scroll" stone drink coasters - I feel like coasters are one of those necessary evils in life, and so when I find some I actually like, I rejoice. These are unique and could fit just about any decorating style. Fabulous for a shabby chic setting, but would work well in a traditional, elegant home too. The hockwear store offers a wide range of both elegant and modern styles, each one handmade and different from the next.






5. Branch: a photographic pendant - Littleputbooks makes a line of pendants made out of a Scrabble (the game) tile and beautiful papers or photographs. Man, some people are just so creative! I think it's a novel idea and one they execute really well. Wouldn't you love to have this beautiful conversation piece around your neck? Or to give it as a memorable gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)