Friday, June 25, 2010

Fab Friday

Just a quick note to check in. I won't be doing my regular Friday's Fab Finds post today because I'm off to VBS again. I've been one of the kindergarten teachers for VBS at my church this week, and while it's been wonderful and amazing, it's also been exhausting. Leaving me no time or energy for much else at all. Today's the last day, and then back to normal life after the weekend. But I do have a redesign appointment with a client tomorrow, so maybe I'll share some details from that next week?! I have to give you one piece of eye candy though. I recently discovered photographer Erin Reynold's work, and I'm in love. Above is a taste...from Etsy shop elr104.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)