Wednesday, May 19, 2010

nest ink update



The cool thing is that just as I had a bit of a lull in redesign clients, my card sales suddenly spiked, so I've been super busy working on custom orders from my Etsy shop. I love the timing of it all!



Here are a couple of examples of card orders recently. I like to package them in a way that coordinates with the color of the cards themselves. I have quite a collection of ribbon...it turns out I love ribbon almost as much paper...and I really enjoy making the packaging beautiful too. I want it to feel like an extra-special gift when someone opens it, something that I myself would be tickled to receive. 

I just took tons of photos this morning of an extra-large card order. A gal ordered ten sets of personalized cards for favors at a birthday dinner she's hosting. Each set was personalized with the guests' names and they were all different designs. What a cool idea! I don't know about you, but I've never been to a party where my favor was customized stationery before. It might actually be the one thing I'd rather have over a cupcake. Might.

Anyway, it takes forever to upload pics from my camera, so I'll post the pics of the favors and the extra little gift I included with them in a separate post.

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice dinner party idea. The ribbons are a nice touch.

    Super busy is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)