Friday, December 7, 2012

Rockin' Around the Christmas Wreath (my Etsy favorites)

Diamond Grove Christmas Wreath

I can picture any one of these wreaths in my antique booth space that I share with my mom. This one is both crazy twiggy and elegant at the same time. I like the mix of rustic branches with metallic and jeweled accents.

20" Preserved Boxwood Wreath

Preserved boxwood wreaths will always be a classic, as far as I'm concerned. They will also always be out of my budget, too, but a girl can dream.

Paper Cone Sheet Music Wreath

We actually have a wreath similar to this in our Cottage Queens space at the antique shop. Secretly, though, I like this one better.

Winter Wreath

 This cute wreath is more my mom's style than mine, thanks to the primitive sign and the red berry accents. I still appreciate its twiggy-ness though.

Modern Holiday Wreath

At first I thought this was a felt wreath, but then I read the description and realized it's painted newspaper. Cool! The things people come up with.


Burlap & Antique White Scented Wreath

This wreath is another style that's so classic it could be part of your year-round decor. You know, sort of like the snowman door mat that's been part of my year-round decor (oops!), only much classier. And get this - it's scented with vanilla sugar spray. Yum!

As I looked at wreaths on Etsy, I was actually quite impressed with the quality of wreaths that were available. They are often quite pricey as well, but when you look at the amount of materials used and the time and patience it must take to craft them, THEN add the fact that the wreaths can be used year after year...they are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)