Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pretty Green


"It's not easy being green." -Kermit the Frog


...but it's getting easier! One of Target's new eco-friendly product lines that I just love is the method line of dish soaps, hand soaps, and environmentally friendly cleaners. I have to admit that "being green" has not always been a top priority of mine, but it's climbing...and with all the fun products out there, they're making it attractive to be "green" too (which is a must for me). What I love about the method soaps and cleaners:

1. Cool bottle...it looks great at my sink
2. Great scents...cucumber melon is my favorite (as you can see from the photo)
3. It's affordable
4. And, of course, it's biodegradeable and made without phosphate and with Vitamin E & Aloe added in.

Result: it looks good, doesn't ruin my hands and smells natural, not like chemicals. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting, dahling! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :-)